A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

BLUE SKIES WITHOUT GREY SKIES WITHIN.

Today is one those great North Dakota days, blue and windy. It can be really confusing if you haven't lived here for some length of time, especially if you've missed winter. While sitting in your car or house it heats up like a green house, then you move into a shadow and it drops 20degrees. I know it's kind of confusing to some of my more recent readers. For some reason I put a little weather update at the beginning of my blogs.

I finished up 222 on Monday! For those of you who are completely lost when it comes to aviation, which is all of you this is an instrument course. That means when the sky is all cloudy and the sky is grey I can go flying through clouds. The first time is a lot of fun but when you have your eyes glued to the instruments for hours on end it can drive you little loco. Well hey that's enough of flying!

Now that I have a lot of time on my hands I need to figure out what to do with it. What do I do with all this time??? I could work more, read more, volunteer at Northland Rescue Mission. What do I do? Well it's something I am praying about this week, and God will take care of it. I am going on a missions trip for my spring break, which is going to rock! The trip itself is going to be great, one thing is getting me down though. Everyone who was interested in the trip are backing out one by one. I know that it would be a lot more fun if we had more people going, but I know that God will use those of us that go and those who don't. Please be praying that we have open minds and hearts for God to use. Battery is dying.........

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home