A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Music the Expression of the Soul.

My heart can't help but rise and fall with beautiful soul satisfying music. What is it in a song that can make us cry, laugh; make all the feelings we have in side soar upward, swirling furiously to our heart, our mind and our spirit. Today has been one of those days, when all I have deep inside of me rises to the surface, when I laugh and can't stop, when I am alone and can't stop the tears of loneliness from overwhelming me. More tears have been shed this day then fits of laughter. I alone know why the bitter drops are falling. And it feels good to know that I feel this way. It's just the way I am. I feel my greatest emotions when I am in pain. Not physical pain but emotional. When I was a kid I felt excluded and forgotten at times, but I did'nt mind. It allowed me time for myself to hide in my room and read, listen to music and explore my soul. The pain I feel means I care, I care so much that it brings me to tears. Some people just can't understand that. I am swept away so intensly that I am overwhelmed, I can not stand or speak. If you were to look inside you would see the depth of the endless well of love and joy that I am feeling. If you were to look inside most people I think you would see it rising upwards. It doesn't work that way for me. Right now I could weep like a child in pain being rocked gently in the arms of my parents. I wish I had someone to hold me, to just be there, just to know that they are there. To share all that is in my heart, all my struggles and triumphs, all my fears and hopes. Who are you? Where are you? Have I found you yet? I think so? I believe so? I want to so bad. The Lord God of all, he alone knows. Then I give all to you Lord not an ounce for me, all to you I give.