A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

November a Happy month!

It is very interesting to observe how Christmas music makes you feel. I was looking forward to Christmas but I had not given it to much thought. And then just the other day I was at work and I caught myself singing "Silent Night" and "O Little Town of Bethlehem". And now I can't stop talking about Christmas everywhere I go. Just the other day I went to an Intervarsity leadership meeting and I was wearing a red sweater. Doesn't sound to unusual does it, well the whole evening I was ripped on about Christmas. Well I might have mentioned that I started my Christmas shopping but hey that's no reason to get down on a guy.

Today since I am still in the mood I went online and found the lyrics to some of my most favorite Christmas songs. I hit the jackpot and found some of the greatest songs ever written! Here are a few of my favorites: "Away in the Manger", "O Come, O Come Emanuel", "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" and "While Shepherds Watched there Flocks by Night". Don't you just love the classics hymns; they remind me of my childhood Christmas's. There are some really great new ones that I love but that is for another time. The season is still upon us and I have few weeks until come home for Christmas.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home