A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pine Ridge, SD

I guess people are interested in hearing about my spring break. A few hours ago I wasn't feeling inclinded to oblige, but now I might be feeling a little more up to it. At this point I am not going to write a great and epic adventure but give my readers a brief overview of my trip. I have treasured these things in my heart and their they will stay. In part my thoughts are to deep and broad to put down and they would not be understood. I have already tried to share my heart but have only found that some people are to simple to understand. They have never seen a reservation, the battle that is waged, the evil forces that have oppressed and destroyed.


The trip began on a...






11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home