A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

HOTTY AND ME
CHRISTMAS is just around the corner and I can't wait for it to arrive! The whole point of the holiday is to celebrate Christ's birth by giving selflessly to one another as he gave himself for us starting with his human birth. God's gift to me this year was and has been my beautiful fiancée who makes my life a better one. I love her dearly and I miss her just as much. The old adage "absence makes the heart fonder" is a truthful statement and one that makes my life very exciting.
This Thanksgiving Linn and I went down to Ocean City to hang out and to take some funny Christmas photo booths. We had the time of our lives making them and we couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of some of our faces. Linnea is cutey the one thing we both agree on.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home