A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Friday, October 27, 2006

WEEKEND GETAWAY

The group of us going met across from the Med. school building to split up and carpool and somehow I ended up with a car full of girls. . . no peace, no peace. I made it through the ride and through the weekend which was just as amazing as last year. It was cold, windy and grey all three days but it didn't seem to dampen out spirits. Friday and Saturday night were spent warm and cozy up at the cafeteria drinking hot cocoa, coffee and tea. Some of us spent the time playing Apples to Apples but I personally played Settlers of Cataan. Which you can see being played below, I am off to the right next to the guy in the yellow shirt who's name is Ben as well.

Dave, Pete and Ben

Benjamin looking sly


Some dodge ball


We played over six hours worth. . . never been so sore in my life.


. . . more dodge ball


Getting cozy. . .


. . . even cozier.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home