A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Northwestern Drive (married housing)
Isn't the sky beautiful?! I really couldn't help taking this picture yesterday. One thing I do wish is that the light pole wasn't camping out right in the middle of the picture.







I can't wait to move into married housing and start living my life with my beautiful and soon to be wife. Their is a whole new life to live when you get married new challenges and joys to face but not alone, instead you have someone to face them with. That is something that makes marriage so wonderful, you get to spend the rest of your life with your best and truest friend. And she is my best and truest friend and that brings happiness no one can give but her. I guess that's why I am so in love!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home