A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Congratulations Jack & Stacy!

A new baby has found its way into this big wide world. Jack beat all his friends to the alter and has now beat us to having a child. Never thought it would happen but it has Congratulations! Children are a blessing from God but aren't you both thankful He only gives you one at a time, hehehe! Though I am far away and probably won't be there for his baptism I give my word to help him grow in Jesus’ love. I can't wait to have kids of my own one day; it's so amazing to see the continuation of your flesh. It must be an even greater blessing to see your children come to the Lord, to see Gods faithfulness is a beautiful thing. I am looking forward to holding him at Thanksgiving. CONGRATULATIONS!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home