A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Friday, September 08, 2006

WHATEVER

Life seems so droll here sometimes. Maybe it's just me or do I only post about the weather? I think I only post about the weather and possibly flying. Interesting things just don't want to happen here and I don't know why. I mean today I got up at six thirty tired and plum exhausted and went flying, wow. My life really isn't filled with much excitement.

Later today I will be canoeing with Pete a friend of mine and now Friday Night Frenzy dude. This event tends to be an adventure every year and someone always comes close to losing their life. And now that the bloody cold weather is here we are sure to have a case of hypothermia. I'll let you know how it turns out later. But right now I am just consumed with the utter boredom this city emanates, weird.

I have a few letters to write one to Luke Harr and one to this girl I know. The postal service will take its good ol' time getting them there, something I can always count on. A nap somehow made it into my schedule but I can't say I won't welcome it. Oh and since I'm here to get an education I might do a little home work instead of putting it off until Sunday. One of these days I might actually right something serious...something with purpose. Here has been a snippet of my life and I hope you all enjoyed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home