A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Peaceful colors and a quite night.
You must be wondering what kind of post this is and to be quite honest I don't know myself but hopefully I will know by the end. I did want to say a few things on this first picture which, I took in the dark just before going to bed. How I ended up with such an unusual assortment of stuffed objects on my bed is not a mystery to me, I have my dear fiance to thank for them. I know that she sent me the two lambs so that I would have something to cuddle with in place of her until I came home last summer and also because I had sent her a stuffed bunny at Easter. The two clowns on the other hand were given so as to torment me. Neither of us cares for clowns a whole lot and this is all due to movies like "Killer Clowns from Mars" and other such wholesome Halloween flicks.

Part of me would like to remove the clowns from my bed and banish them to the bottom of a box but some how they seem to remain fixed beneath an unused pillow. I do enjoy having the lambs though I mean who wouldn't, they are soft and not in the least bit frightening. Oh and if you can't get to sleep you can always count the sheep you do have on hand instead of calling those darn unionized sheep from the Certa commercials; talk about over paid.
Haven't YOU ever wondered what you like when you sleep? Well now I know and I have to say for a man who isn't actually sleeping I look pretty peaceful.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home