A Pilots Life For Me

I try to keep the plane in the air as long as can but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Yoga


Bored on a Monday night, try yoga! This Monday I was bored and yes I did try yoga, what can I say. I was a little skeptical about it but on Thursday night my friend Jeff told me I should go and this was seconded by Seth and Gina who both do yoga. When the time came I wasn't to sure about going because it had always struck me as a little odd. Well I can now say that I have tried yoga and I can also say that I'm now hooked. I started working up sweat 30min. into the class and by the end my face was drenched. My muscles got a real work out they were stretched, rotated, pulled and now they're very sore. So every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night from now on I will going to yoga class. I am sure I will make a lot weird yoga friends that believe in a so called inner light but hey I'll deal with it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home